Welcome to Unique Pens & Artwork. I create one-of-a-kind fine art. Handcrafted Pens, Woodturnings, and Woodart. I also play with metal, tile, and stained-glass.

My goal is to take the best fusion of these raw materials and create unique multimedia works of art that make you go 'WOW!'

The journey IS the best part of course. I explore new ideas daily, just ask me 'whats next?'

Thanks for visiting my blog. Michael

Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year !!!

To all my friends and family, my sincerest wishes for a wonderful holiday season, as well as a fantastic new year.

I admit to being pretty quiet this year on the unique pens.

I've been pretty busy with my day job, woodcutting, chores, favors, and being more 'resilient'.

I will post pictures of presents made this season.

Thanks, and God Bless.

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment