Welcome to Unique Pens & Artwork. I create one-of-a-kind fine art. Handcrafted Pens, Woodturnings, and Woodart. I also play with metal, tile, and stained-glass.

My goal is to take the best fusion of these raw materials and create unique multimedia works of art that make you go 'WOW!'

The journey IS the best part of course. I explore new ideas daily, just ask me 'whats next?'

Thanks for visiting my blog. Michael

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hellooo Spring!

I am enjoying the warmer (if still wet) weather. Longer daylight definitely raises my spirits too. Coming out of Winter, my creative ideas are stirring and I feel it's past due time for me to play with some new ideas for pens and artwork.

  • I have a new band-saw which allows for different cuts while conserving precious exotic woods. 
  • I have ideas for matched pen sets in contrasting woods.
  • First trials with segmented acrylics are encouraging. This could lead to new and exciting color combinations.
  • I will search again for a stronger 0.7mm pencil kit. Especially for you Suzanne!
  • I have a beautiful piece of Claro Walnut turned for a small lidded box. (Esther G.)
  • This will my second year running Unique Pens & Artwork. While I enjoy the wood, the pens, and the art; I am also looking for new business ideas and possible expansions and partnerships.
     Thanks again to my Wife, Diana, my Family, and my Friends & Customers.
             For the help, encouragement and of course the sales.

    God Bless and Keep Safe.

    Michael



No comments:

Post a Comment