Welcome to Unique Pens & Artwork. I create one-of-a-kind fine art. Handcrafted Pens, Woodturnings, and Woodart. I also play with metal, tile, and stained-glass.

My goal is to take the best fusion of these raw materials and create unique multimedia works of art that make you go 'WOW!'

The journey IS the best part of course. I explore new ideas daily, just ask me 'whats next?'

Thanks for visiting my blog. Michael

Friday, December 17, 2010

December Pens

I keep turning them out, you guys keep snapping them up. I love it!

First, the King of Pens...









An extended Carbon Fiber Executive Rollerball.

Next is part one of Wills order a Click Pencil in Pistachio, fitted with Jonah Clip.










A European Fire Pen








A Click Pen in Sapphire Water.


A pair of Bullets in Gold and Chrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment